- Caitlyn Jenner reveals in her new memoir that she is done having sex with women
- The 67-year-old also says that she might be willing to have sex with a man after undergoing gender reassignment surgery
- ‘Maybe removing the last physical appendage of my maleness will make me feel differently,’ writes Jenner, who says she was never inclined to sleep with a man
- Jenner writes in her new memoir that she underwent gender reassignment surgery in January of this year
- ‘I just want to have all the right parts. I am also tired of tucking the damn thing in all the time,’ writes Jenner of making the decision
- Jenner, who received a $4million advance for her memoir ‘The Secrets of My Life,’ writes that she is frequently asked about her genitals by strangers
Caitlyn Jenner writes in her new memoir that she is done having sex with women following her transition, but is not counting out sex with anther man.
‘Of the most important things in my life, sex is beyond the bottom; it has been that way for a long time’ reveals Jenner according to Radar Online.
‘A future female companion? Yes, I do think about that. A future female sex companion? Not happening, at least for now, and perhaps not ever.’
She then adds however that while she has yet to feel inclined to have sex with a man, that could change after her gender reassignment surgery.
‘Maybe removing the last physical appendage of my maleness….will make me feel differently,’ writes Jenner.
Jenner’s last relationship was with third wife Kris, who she divorced in 2015 after 14 years of marriage.
Jenner also reveals in her upcoming memoir that she underwent gender reassignment surgery in January of this year, almost two years after she revealed her decision to transition.
That reveal was the result of Jenner, 67, being annoyed by fans who were constantly asking about her genitals and whether or not she had kept the parts she was biologically born with or had surgery, she writes in ‘The Secrets of My Life’.
‘The surgery was a success, and I feel not only wonderful but liberated,’ writes Jenner.
She also explains her decision had much to do with the discomfort that came with tucking away her penis. More